CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006







becos i let my nieces train from young........ HAHAHA!!

okie today was a funny tuesday. i received an sms from my sister. that sounded veryyy much something like i would say to someone should i be put in the same situation..... i swear this whole lashing out on people you're close to thingy is GENETIC!! PROVEN TODAY!!!! grrrrowls. very bad..

my sis is so clever now. she knows that i blocked her on msn when im at work.... how she found out i really dunno leh. but anyway no this isnt the reason why she sent me an angry sms. but yah.. i even blocked my cousins too... how come my sis found out ar?? cannot be i missed out anyone what.. bleargs.

met the rest at coffeeclub. concerned people... share...... right??? hahaha.

msn is evil. it makes me not do my work in the office. grr!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home